Thinking of having a second child, a third or maybe even a fourth?
Ever wondered how you can pull this parenting thing off when your all your children seem so different, with different needs and wants?
In this week’s show, host Chiao Kee Lim speaks with author of the best selling book The Child Whisperer, Carol Tuttle, about how to raise a family of multiple children. Carol herself is a mother of five and a grandmother of four, so listen in as she shares gems from her own experience about raising a big family:
- How to make sure your children don’t feel neglected when you have a new child in your family;
- How to manage your resources when you’re raising a big family;
- How to parent each child so that they feel validated and their needs are being met;
- What causes sibling rivalry and what to do about it;
- Things parents do that set themselves and their children up for failure; and much more.
Go HERE to listen to the show.
To connect with Chiao Kee, use the Contact form on this website or visit Today’s Parents on http://www.facebook.com/TodaysParents.
About The Guest
Carol Tuttle is a mother of five and grandmother of four. She is a 20-year pioneer in the field of self-help and personal development, a former teacher, and acclaimed best-selling author of The Child Whisperer, published by Live Your Truth Press.
As the original Child Whisperer, Carol is esteemed by parents and children alike for her intuitive ability to resolve parent-child struggle quickly and increase joy and understanding. Her book turns longstanding parenting assumptions on their heads, showing how parenting can be an even more cooperative, fulfilling experience than good parents even imagine.
For more information about The Child Whisperer and to get a copy of the book, visit http://www.thechildwhisperer.com.
Powered by Facebook Comments